Super important links to things.
- Everyoak - a preschool management system that helps schools move their paperwork online
- Hey Texting - Two way texting for soloists and small businesses. SMS conversations that work without a phone.
- Heimdall - a program that allows you to programmatically connect to AWS EC2 hosts via a Bastion
- Meatsweats - the phenomenon that is taking the internet by storm
- Engineering Advice You Didn’t Ask For - a weekly engineering leadership podcast
- Make All The Things - my monthly newsletter about life as a dad, runner, cook, and software engineer.
- Virtual Coffee podcast ep 0104 - In this episode, Vic talks about Indie Hacking and gives us his take on when to ship, what to focus on, and the value of diverse opinions in your community.
- Software Social Podcast ep 104 - Michele chats with longtime listener Vic Vijayakumar about how to get to the point where he feels comfortable letting people pay for his new shared SMS inbox SaaS, HeyTexting.
- PodRocket S2 - Building tech for social good with low-code tools with Vic Vijayakumar - When Vic Vijayakumar saw his daughter’s preschool struggling with an inefficient and non-digital admissions process, he decided to lend a hand by building an admissions system using low-code tools with limited costs. He joins us to talk about this project and how other developers can provide impactful tech while cutting time and costs.
- Data & Dev with Jon and Mel ep 0204 - Looking at the arc of a Software Engineering career
- How to Build Side Projects - How to stick with them, and why you should start them in the first place.
- Building minimum viable products with low-code tools - part of Virtual Coffee Lightning Talks 2021
- Building tech for social good with low-code tools - a lightning talk given at Remix Conf 2022
- From zero to "Brands that Matter" - Improving science communication when everything is not fine - a talk given at StaffPlus New York 2023